About The Ensign Group
Founded in 1999, The Ensign Group has grown steadily to its current size of 70 facilities in 7 western states. We are specialists in transforming underperforming long-term care facilities and making them the facility of choice in the communities they serve. Where we already operate, we are known for offering stable, in-house therapy programs under the leadership of people who understand and value outstanding therapy service.
The Ensign Group believes deeply in our core values of:
Passion for Learning
Intelligent Risk Taking
Love One Another
PTs, OTs, SLPs
Discover great in-house positions
providing LTC and outpatient care.
Opportunities available now in AZ, CA, CO, ID, TX, UT and WA
7 Reasons You’ll Celebrate
a Career with Ensign:
- Ensign believes in celebrating you! Our unique employee-first philosophy is based on the idea that when employees are taken care of, motivated, respected and acknowledged for hard work, the best possible service follows!
- Great benefits. You’ll receive medical, dental and vision the first of the month after date of hire, plus a 401k with company match, plenty of continuing education and more.
- Generous paid time-off…including an extra day off for your birthday!
- Recognition of great efforts. The walls of our corporate offices are lined with employee accolades, plus we offer special rewards for excellence.
- Spending power! When goals are met, your department could earn bonuses to be spent how you and your team choose!
- State-of-the-art documentation software. So you have more time to spend with clients.
- Local control, service center support. With our “Service Center” philosophy, leaders and staff are empowered to make the best decisions based on individual facility needs—yet you are always supported by a Service Center with resources providing clinical consulting and administrative support.